Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin
(05-19-2016, 03:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's been backup numerous times.   I can't help if you have ignored her exact words.    Just because you don't like what she said doesn't mean that she didn't know what was going through his mind.    

Hate to burst your bubble but black people on the whole are anti gay and fear being raped by a man.   Lets also not forget she is basically a moron so her intelligence is low to begin with...    Putting her anywhere was a disaster.   Which is probably why Florida people never wanted to try the case. 

It has nothing to do with her exact words - especially since her exact words in no way show that she was pushing Trayvon into thinking he was about to have surprise butt sex.

It's not a 'black people are afraid of anal rape' scenario here. I'm willing to bet 100% of everyone is afraid of anal rape - gender or race is unimportant when discussing who wants to be raped. That's kind of the idea of rape - it's forced on an unwilling person.

Face it - she never said it and you gathered it from more of your pulling nonsense out of thin air or taking something she said and making some counterintuitive connection between it and some long standing and incorrect thoughts you've already accepted as reality.

The only thing she's said is she 'heard fear in his (Trayvon's) voice'. That's a direct quote taken from the minutes of her testimony. She didn't say fear of rape. Just fear. Lucie logic strikes again.

Disclaimer: this post in no way implies a threat to any living creatures by me. If you or someone you know feels threatened by its contents, please direct your inquiries to the appropriate authoritative figure.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin - BigPapaKain - 05-19-2016, 04:09 PM