Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma Legislature passes bill criminalizing abortion
(05-20-2016, 08:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Suggest all you want; that doesn't mean it holds water. I could be wrong here but I believe the head of PP herself said she aborted her last child just because. I would say this disputes the "nobody like the idea". Many love the thought of that safety blanket.

Oh, I am sorry, I didn't realize you were arguing against something I didn't say. I did specify here in my statement for a reason. There are sick people in the world. There is a reason I said vast majority as well.

And while my knowledge of this is all based on experience and therefore anecdotal, I am confident in saying I guarantee that the vast majority of women that have an abortion feel that it is their only option at the time and would rather not have to go through it. But that doesn't fit the myth of the morally bankrupt trollop characterization of women that seek abortion services, so I don't expect everyone to accept that.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oklahoma Legislature passes bill criminalizing abortion - Belsnickel - 05-20-2016, 09:11 PM