Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma Legislature passes bill criminalizing abortion
(05-21-2016, 10:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll just chalk this up to your inability to keep up. The folks of OK have a choice to decide if they want abortions legal or not; just as the folks of CO have a choice if they want marijuana legal or not. 

Nobody was talking about an individual choice; they were talking about the choice of the population. What would you say to the citizen of CO that wanted to follow the federal laws that recreational marijuana use illegal? 

Insert confused smiley face.  

I was going to ask the same question as Dino. I assumed you had some good logic here, but, honestly, I don't see any. Avoid the snark, too, because it honestly isn't good logic.

I see the motive behind the snark is that you think Dino is a bit slow for not realizing we're not discussing individual choice, we're discussing the will of the majority being forced on the minority. I may be speaking out of line here, but it seems pretty clear that Nati was indeed talking about individual choice.

In fact, lets look at his following post
Quote: Oh. I thought letting someone decide if they wanted to smoke weed was different than making them have a baby they didnt want. My bad. Musta got mixed up.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oklahoma Legislature passes bill criminalizing abortion - BmorePat87 - 05-22-2016, 02:04 AM