Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year
(05-25-2016, 12:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He is in for a workout today, lets hope Freeney is in stripes soon enough. On 3rd and longs...

Dunlap, Atkins, Hardison, Freeney sounds pretty devastating.

Yep.... Devestating, terrifying, overbearing, dominating... GET DOWN GET DOWN!! ...INCOMING!!!!

I think,.also, Billings will show that he's a pass rushing beast. In any case, to me, signing Freeney is a no brainer, considering who he'd be on the line with. We're talking about major concerns for opposing offenses. We're talking about having analysts, of whom always find reason to doubt, suddenly talk about how this defense should be in contention to be projected to be the number one defense in the league.

....no brainer. If there is nothing physically wrong with Freeney, ...in my opinion, ...no brainer.

Id solidify a definitive and sound championship run by bringing back Leon Hall, if his back is good. he is a veteran whose worth is priceless as the younger corners would learn much from him. Plus, Hall deserves a championship ring.

...also, Mr. Boldin....we need another wr seasoned professional who has the ability to teach as well as provide concern for defenses.

Freeney, Hall, and Boldin....I'd definitely spend my money on; that's if I was serious about winning it all. .... Ninja ...ya think the front office and staff are serious? ...ain't gonna win nothin' just ....hopin'. gotta take it. 

...all in or ...keep shaking your head on the sidelines in disbelief and wonder.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year - Leather Face - 05-25-2016, 08:49 PM