Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pedophile Christian Pastors Caught in Child Sex Sting
(05-26-2016, 01:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Here's the deal: EVERYBODY in this forum steps over the lines. Many say things about how "low the intellectual level" is of those that disagree with their OPINION. I've said it before: 99% of the people that frequent this forum are intelligent and I can tell you I've learned plenty. No one in this forum is treated unfairly by the mods because of their views. Its just when some are warned they comply and there are others that cannot let it go. No one is forcing anyone to post in this forum.   

Claiming everybody in this forum steps over the line is false.  Show me one example of philhos stepping over the lines.  Maybe he did once, but I don't remember it.

Who claimed they were treated unfairly by the mods?  I don't believe anyone did.  So what is your point?  Is it, "no one is forcing anyone to post"?  We know.  No one is forcing me to post.  No one is forcing you to post.  Both of us know this.  It is obvious.  So what is the point?  Because I don't see a point, but this reminds me of a term; spotlight ranger.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pedophile Christian Pastors Caught in Child Sex Sting - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-26-2016, 02:14 AM