Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pedophile Christian Pastors Caught in Child Sex Sting
(05-26-2016, 04:53 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So wait - when the other side does it it's all valid points from that perspective. Now that the tables are turned, it's mental masturbation and trolling?

Hnh. I'll tell you what - we'll stop when someone gives us the 'pro rape little kids' side of the argument.

So, all of this started with comparisons to the trans bathroom bills and mocking the arguments of those on the socially conservative side of those. And you're lumping me, probably the second most frequent supporting to trans rights on here, in with that group?

I am thinking you are getting a little overly defensive about the childish behavior being exhibited. But hey, you do you.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pedophile Christian Pastors Caught in Child Sex Sting - Belsnickel - 05-26-2016, 04:58 PM