Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pedophile Christian Pastors Caught in Child Sex Sting
(05-26-2016, 05:33 PM)Au165 Wrote: What does this have to do with this article? The answer is nothing. That is like saying because the guy in this thread breaths air, and so do people who hate trans people, any topic where the subject breaths air you can bust in and hijack a topic.

I actually am on the side who thinks the Anti Trans movement is stupid. I am also on the side that thinks you coming into a separate thread and spamming it over and over accomplishes nothing but making you look childish.

To your last point, I am agnostic. It is interesting though that you somehow feel the need to attack based on a perceived religious affiliation.

Fair enough on that first point.

As to the last one, I never assumed you were Christian. I said if my mocking the religion upset you, seek guidance from something else. Mountains out of mole hills I guess - sorry if I offended.

But back to the point - it's a problem and a long standing one inside the Church. One has to wonder how long they can claim they're morally right when things like this are being thrust into the public eye with disturbing regularity.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pedophile Christian Pastors Caught in Child Sex Sting - BigPapaKain - 05-26-2016, 05:50 PM