Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pedophile Christian Pastors Caught in Child Sex Sting
(05-27-2016, 12:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you say so. However, this particiular instance was about folks folks mocking religion, by associating two criminals with it. I will speak out against those who mock religion every time; as my personal belief is that that sacrilege is the one unpardonable sin.

If other Christians are comfortable observing such actions; that is on them and their relationship with Christ. Mine tells me to speak up in hopes that someone may see the error of their ways before it is too late.

As to always agreeing. you may want to check out Lucies' bullying thread or Matt's Trump (most recent) thread. I actually have zero idea with Board Memeber you think I am falling to "call out" in this or any other thread.

Maybe we should find the first post in this thread that began to make light of religion...

(05-25-2016, 05:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Those guys are atheists that identify as Christians.

LULZ
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pedophile Christian Pastors Caught in Child Sex Sting - BmorePat87 - 05-27-2016, 01:26 PM