Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Germany.... You're doing it wrong
(06-12-2016, 12:32 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: This is what I was getting at.  They are supposedly fleeing this culture, yet at every chance they get they try to implement that culture in countries where these beliefs are frowned upon.

Just like the Mexican immigrants that come over here wanting to embrace the "riches" that the United States have but then wave the Mexican flag while desecrating the Flag of the United States.

If they are so proud of Mexico so much then they should stay in Mexico.

(06-12-2016, 12:51 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I agree with you.  Which is exactly why I think they shouldn't be Coming west for asylum.   The cultures are too different.    They can easily go to places that allow and promote you to marry your underage cousins.  

I can agree with you if they were attempting to get married in Germany. But that is not the case here. They aren't fleeing their culture, they are fleeing violence. They are in a new land and their culture is their identity.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh Germany.... You're doing it wrong - Belsnickel - 06-12-2016, 07:26 AM