Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAYS AFTER ORLANDO ATTACK, HOUSE G.O.P. BLOCKS VOTE ON GAY-RIGHTS AMENDMENT
(06-16-2016, 02:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: "Yes Tim, thanks for coming in for the interview.  I like your resume and your work ethic however I don't think you'd be a good fit here at ______, ______ & ______.  However I always want to help those who apply here to be better prepared for their next interview so I'll let you know that the reason I didn't hire you is because you are a flaming homosexual.  Despite all the good things you would bring to the job I just can NOT have a gay man working with me.  No matter how well you might get along with the staff or the customers or your amount of experience I can't allow a flaming gay man to work in my business.  What's that?  No, no other reason.  I just don't like flaming gay men.  A transgender wouldn't even get the interview.  Nope, not even if they were the most qualified and everything else was perfect.  Yes, I agree it is a pity that the law allows me to me a complete idiot but I guess the gays should have fought harder.  Maybe they should have been bullied a bit more to toughen them up so they could handle these things.

Anyway, have a nice day."

**buzzes secretary**

"Carol could you come in here and wipe the AIDS off of everything that Tim touched please?  Thank you.  I'm heading to Chik Fil A for a ***** free lunch."

Cool

You're wrong.  Lucie knows that if the left gets its way all I'm going to have to do to get a job is walk into the HR department and sing "Look at me I'm Sandra Dee" while wearing drag and doing a cartwheel into the little girls' room and I'll get hired on the spot.

Resume?  Pfffttt....I can name 3 Barbara Streissand albums...I'll take 80k to start, and I want a blue company car.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAYS AFTER ORLANDO ATTACK, HOUSE G.O.P. BLOCKS VOTE ON GAY-RIGHTS AMENDMENT - Nately120 - 06-16-2016, 02:55 PM