Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAYS AFTER ORLANDO ATTACK, HOUSE G.O.P. BLOCKS VOTE ON GAY-RIGHTS AMENDMENT
(06-16-2016, 02:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: "Yes Tim, thanks for coming in for the interview.  I like your resume and your work ethic however I don't think you'd be a good fit here at ______, ______ & ______.  However I always want to help those who apply here to be better prepared for their next interview so I'll let you know that the reason I didn't hire you is because you are a flaming homosexual.  Despite all the good things you would bring to the job I just can NOT have a gay man working with me.  No matter how well you might get along with the staff or the customers or your amount of experience I can't allow a flaming gay man to work in my business.  What's that?  No, no other reason.  I just don't like flaming gay men.  A transgender wouldn't even get the interview.  Nope, not even if they were the most qualified and everything else was perfect.  Yes, I agree it is a pity that the law allows me to me a complete idiot but I guess the gays should have fought harder.  Maybe they should have been bullied a bit more to toughen them up so they could handle these things.

Anyway, have a nice day."

**buzzes secretary**

"Carol could you come in here and wipe the AIDS off of everything that Tim touched please?  Thank you.  I'm heading to Chik Fil A for a ***** free lunch."

Cool

Don't you think it would be beneficial to Tim to know that next interview to tone it down and be more professional?  Or should we just go your way and lie to him and have Matt fake some paperwork so he is none the wiser.    

Wonder which way Tim would prefer? 

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAYS AFTER ORLANDO ATTACK, HOUSE G.O.P. BLOCKS VOTE ON GAY-RIGHTS AMENDMENT - StLucieBengal - 06-16-2016, 03:32 PM