Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People
(06-18-2016, 09:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Exactly I love to find me a couple gay dudes to be tenants.    

So again explain why gays need extra rights?   

Mellow

(06-16-2016, 02:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If someone won't hire you because of (insert protected class) do you think that is going positive work environment if they are forced to hire someone they didn't want in the first place?   

Would you like to work at a job you weren't really wanted or would you rather an employer be excited to hire you?   Where do you think you will progress further?   Why should people be forced to not know if they were hired because they were wanted or if their employer was just afraid of a lawsuit?  

Do I think every employer doesn't discriminate?  No of course not....  Everyone has their own taste in employees.    But if I was working I wouldn't want to be saddled with a boss who didn't want me.   There is no place to progress in a job like that..  So why should anyone have to deal with that stuff?  Better to be told they didn't get the job so they can find the best fit. 

(06-16-2016, 02:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would love to hire a gay guy.   But it wouldn't be one of these Flamers or one of these pretenders.   

Can't imagine.

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People - GMDino - 06-18-2016, 09:34 PM