Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAYS AFTER ORLANDO ATTACK, HOUSE G.O.P. BLOCKS VOTE ON GAY-RIGHTS AMENDMENT
(06-20-2016, 04:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell you were the one that brought up reasonable accommodation and now suddenly, it is not relevant to the thread and gives someone the grounds to make a ridiculous correlation. 

Back to your soapbox. 

I didn't tell you not to use it as an example, but I do find it odd that your interjection in a back and forth about gaps in existing civil rights legislation was "yea, but when they complain about discrimination, they're talking about trans people using bathrooms!" when no one mentioned bathrooms once in this thread.

I understand that you do not believe gay people should be a protected class because of some asinine argument you refused to defend, but let's not imply that this is merely a fight over using a toilet. No federal legislation exists that protects all gay people from being fired from any employer because they're gay, and that is a travesty of our nation's principles. One many like Phil had no clue existed.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAYS AFTER ORLANDO ATTACK, HOUSE G.O.P. BLOCKS VOTE ON GAY-RIGHTS AMENDMENT - BmorePat87 - 06-20-2016, 11:58 PM