Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon
(07-09-2016, 12:07 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I posted 2-3 examples citing stats on the available data that contradict that 

As you can see I posted 2-3 examples as well. Remember LEAs are not obligated to report. And there is NO data base that tracks it. And when and if they do. They do not track by race. 

(07-09-2016, 12:07 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote:  Every stat I've seen says Black are @3.5X more likely to be killed by cops....And if you accept that stat then you must also accept that more whites are killed by cops because there are 6X as many.

they are more likely and are killed at a higher rate. 
Uh DERP......yeah 6X more whites and by populace 2.34 whites are killed where as 7.13 blacks killed. 
Lol....did you know more white people have sickle cell trait. (You know because there are more white people)even though it's a disease that affect more blacks lol. 

(07-09-2016, 12:07 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So is YOUR math bad, or are you just in complete denial of the facts because it conflicts with your world view? 

Not my world view it's my reality. As I've lived it, seen it, experienced it. 
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon - Bmoreblitz - 07-09-2016, 09:57 AM