Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-11-2016, 11:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yep.  Law-abiding and productive blacks need to undertake the burden of stopping their naughty brethren.  Peaceful Muslims need to address and stop their terror-loving compatriots.  Christians who aren't crazy need to rise up against Pat Robertson and/or those guys who blow up abortion clinics.  White males need to take time out of their lives to stop that affluenza guy and/or rapey white-bread frat boy d-bags.

What else can I say?  Um...thin people need to make a point to make fat people stop being fat.  Rich people need to do everything they can to stop poor people from being poor....hey, wait a minute!

Anywho, I find it interesting that some people feel the need to make any statement about a group or individual include themselves (under the guise of including EVERYONE).  Can't people say black lives matter?  Does black lives matter mean ONLY black lives matter?  Hell, even if it does I'm fine with letting people say it.

If "Black Lives Matter" means "only black lives matter" then scream it until your lungs bleed for all I care.  Geeeebuz people, just ignore it!

Meanwhile law abiding white male gun owners have no obligation to fix the issue of law breaking white male gun owners conducting the majority of mass shootings. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’ - BmorePat87 - 07-11-2016, 11:52 PM