Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-11-2016, 11:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is discriminatory (recognize a difference based on color) by it's nature because it excludes folks of other colors. 

Not sure how far to the right one has to be to consider a libertarian to be liberal.  

Libertarians are socially liberal, so they are left as hell in some aspects, admittedly.

And saying "black lives matter" is as exclusive as saying "My wife is awesome!"  I suppose you feel the need now to fight me for insinuating that your wife, and the wife of everyone else on this board is NOT awesome!  I should have just said "All wives are awesome!"

Seriously, isn't changing BLM to ALM just another form of overly-PC, include everyone (or else), everyone-gets-a-trophy, bs?  Let's just make sure we all go around saying everyone is awesome and matters and is the best and blah blah blah.  This is just an example of the right-wing pushing for overly-PC, feelings-oriented changes instead of shutting their mouths and going on with their own lives.

White people should be too busy being awesome and running the world to bother with this crap.

EDIT: Sorry, I just had to go kick the ass of some kid who dared buy his father a "WORLD'S BEST DAD" mug. I'm not going to just sit there while he fails to acknowledge the awesomeness of my dead father who was a great guy, hated the Steelers, and was a veteran.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’ - Nately120 - 07-11-2016, 11:59 PM