Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-12-2016, 03:03 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I know I am asking for a lot but here it goes....

When Dylan Roof killed those people in the church.  White people condemned his actions.  When Adam Lanza killed those children, no one mourned his death and felt sorry for him.  Same with Elliot Rodgers and no one feels sorry for James Holmes.  I could go on but the point is, when the bad people do bad things, no one feels sorry for those people.  Thus that is us holding them accountable.  We don't make excuses for them.  The most is "mental illness" and even then no one really cares if they were killed in the process or if they are locked up for life.  

Now when a black man is breaking the law and has an interaction with the police officer, if during the process he is killed, we have people already coming to the defense of the criminal.  

I stopped when you compared someone owning an unregistered firearm to mass murderers. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’ - BmorePat87 - 07-12-2016, 09:13 AM