Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-12-2016, 07:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: In the link, it said they wanted to bring to light the issues of LGBT people of color, so your point about them not wanting LGBT issues publicized is refuted.

Again, in the link it said that they wanted to bring awareness to an apparent marginalization of gay and trans people of color, so this is also refuted. More accurately may be "Because Black Lives that are Gay or Trans matter too". 

Next time, read the article your blog post is trying to report on.

Hell, I read the first paragraph of the link you posted. Did you miss the part where BLM would not let the parade continue until they agreed to their demands?

Hell, here's another link:
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-kirchick-gay-pride-black-lives-matter-20160705-snap-story.html

Quote:The chutzpah here is contemptible. Gay groups honored Black Lives Matter with prominent roles at their pride events, and Black Lives Matter returned the favor by hijacking those events to further their own anti-cop agendas. Condemning the police as an inherently racist, homophobic institution is not only false and counterproductive, it denigrates the many LGBT officers whose participation in these festivities would be annulled if the activists got their way. “The support that I have from my peers and supervisors has been unwavering,” gay Toronto policeman Chuck Krangle wrote in an open letter after the parade flap. “Police officers are significantly represented in the LGBTQ community and it would be unacceptable to alienate and discriminate against them and those who support them.” (The chief of Toronto’s police department, for what it’s worth, is black, a fact I recognize will be utterly lost on BLM activists.)

I get that you've made your bed and that you must know lie in it, but this sounds a whole lot like the "intolerant of my intolerance" bumper sticker you quoted earlier.

You have refuted absolutely nothing. You have tried to excuse discrimination and overt racism, but you have done nothing more that illustrate the hypocrisy of the left libertarian. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’ - bfine32 - 07-12-2016, 08:31 PM