Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-13-2016, 04:04 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: See this is why I find it humorous when you fail.  Of course to be fair you "stopped reading" which is what people do when they don't have the courage to face things they find unpleasant.

I currently have Philando Castille as a true victim and one that should spark outrage (however I still say wait for all the details).  Yet you seem to think that I am lumping him in with "mass murderers".

A criminal that is killed doing criminal activity, such as Mike Brown, should not be mourned or considered a loss, and it is demeaning to real victims like Tamir Rice.

Yet the black community, which shouldn't exist according to you (since race is a social construct and not real), lump Castille in with Sterling.  BLM look at Micah Johnson as a hero that was KIA. 

However, don't let this stop you from continuing to misrepresent the statement, when you have no argument, it is easier to use sophistry instead.

I failed? I stopped reading your post when you compared a mass murderer to someone with a broken tail light. I made it clear that I didn't read a word beyond that. I don't care to know your views on race relations in the US. You're an admitted racist.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’ - BmorePat87 - 07-13-2016, 04:39 PM