Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-13-2016, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn the left/libertarians sure can get ugly.

SN brings his points of view to a discussion; whether one agrees with them or not is irrelevant. I admit, some of his views (that people have brought into here from different media sources) are quite extreme; however, he has never gone overboard here IMO. I feel it's immature on the parts of many here that feel the need to bring thoughts from outside sources into this one.

I know SN has been suspended and I as far as I can recall the only time it may have been desired is when he called folks *****? (I think it was). Hell Lucie is banned; what did he do that was so bad to anyone in this forum? Troll or not this forum is a lesser place without his thoughts and will be one once SN is banned again ffor expressing his views.

I agree with you. I like to read everyone's views, and they should be able to express them openly. It doesn't matter if I agree or not. I don't post a ton in this forum because often times the threads devolve into a ***** fight that carries over from 5 other threads. I haven't noticed the lefties or righties crossing lines in this one. I know Lucie was often personally attacked for his views and behavior in this forum. He often seemed like completely different guy in other threads, but you can't act like he did nothing to deserve the ban. If you need a reminder, check out the Just a Poll thread. Others crossed the line too, and they were also dealt with. I just think everyone should only post things that they would say directly to a person's face without having to throw their hands up immediately after saying it. It will never happen though. PnR brings out people's passions. That's why you mama told you never to discuss it on a first date. The threads are better when they don't turn into slap fights though. Just my two cents.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’ - jason - 07-13-2016, 07:34 PM