Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-13-2016, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn the left/libertarians sure can get ugly.

SN brings his points of view to a discussion; whether one agrees with them or not is irrelevant. I admit, some of his views (that people have brought into here from different media sources) are quite extreme; however, he has never gone overboard here IMO. I feel it's immature on the parts of many here that feel the need to bring thoughts from outside sources into this one.

I know SN has been suspended and I as far as I can recall the only time it may have been desired is when he called folks *****? (I think it was). Hell Lucie is banned; what did he do that was so bad to anyone in this forum? Troll or not this forum is a lesser place without his thoughts and will be one once SN is banned again ffor expressing his views.

And what better way to prove your point than to include an insult in your opening remark.  Although I would enjoy rebutting this line for line I will instead ask what does this have to do with the OP?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’ - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 07-13-2016, 08:36 PM