Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-13-2016, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn the left/libertarians sure can get ugly.

SN brings his points of view to a discussion; whether one agrees with them or not is irrelevant. I admit, some of his views (that people have brought into here from different media sources) are quite extreme; however, he has never gone overboard here IMO. I feel it's immature on the parts of many here that feel the need to bring thoughts from outside sources into this one.

I know SN has been suspended and I as far as I can recall the only time it may have been desired is when he called folks *****? (I think it was). Hell Lucie is banned; what did he do that was so bad to anyone in this forum? Troll or not this forum is a lesser place without his thoughts and will be one once SN is banned again ffor expressing his views.

No one has ever been banned, to my knowledge, for "expressing his views".

As far as I am aware everyone has been banned for something specific.  Each time I was put in timeout it was explained exactly why.  Only once did I have a disagreement as I had not done what I was accused of.  But it's an internet message board...not my job...so whatever.

No one in this thread brought in anything from another board member from outside of the boards.

If you wish to be the determiner of what goes "overboard" feel free to petition to become a moderator.  Otherwise stop complaining about the rules and how they are applied.

I'd prefer we get back on the topic of BLM and whether people consider them racist and why they are or are not rather than whatever point you were trying to make.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to find the world's smallest violin to play "My Heart Bleeds For You".   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’ - GMDino - 07-13-2016, 09:43 PM