Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(07-23-2016, 04:40 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Or, you could have tried to see his point of a focused attempt to make a change (as he tries to do with his presentations) instead of just blocking traffic to make a point. 

I'm sure we both could come up with more effective ways of getting a point across if we took a second or two. That seems to be a problem...and this is going to sound racist...with the black community, protesting and rioting in retaliation to an injustice, instead of something more focused and to the point. 

DISCLAIMER--there have no doubt been focused and to the point movements, but there have been more, well publicized, instances of the previously stated road blockages and riots.

You're making the same error in suggesting that disrupting traffic is all they do. 

(07-23-2016, 05:06 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Understand that....BMore got very agitated when I said more whites are shot by cops than blacks.  And got even more agitated when I suggested that race wasn't a factor (which FACTS, as opposed to opinions and perception support).  He even went so far as to question if I hadn't lived in a bubble.. and then STFU when he realized my experiences might be more worldly and diverse than his.

And said nothing when I said data shows that blacks are more likely to kill cops than whites.

Huh? I think you're confusing me with blitz...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - BmorePat87 - 07-23-2016, 01:06 PM