Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin Kapernick benches self for National Anthem
(08-30-2016, 01:18 PM)jason Wrote: Is anybody outraged over those people at sporting events who are sipping their beers, starting fights with opposing fans, talking, taking a leak, or hooting and hollering during the anthem? I know you've all seen it. Do any of you tell them to go find another country to live in? Or do we save our ridicule only for guys we think are scrubs that are taking a stand against something we don't agree with? It's more outrageous to me what the NFL was doing with taxpayer money in their involvement with the armed forces.... Who cares what Kaepernick is dong during the anthem?

Yeah, those people piss me off too.....however, at least most of those are at least standing.  All of that said, it also has a lot to do with being a rather empty "protest" at the moment.   Now, if he backs it with some action, I'll gladly recant, however, I think he's just seeking attention, and doing that to get attention is deplorable to me.

I agree with what he's standing against, but I gotta ask Colin, what does this have to do with police departments and the bums in DC?  A lot of good folks of all creeds and walks of life died flying those colors......and they weren't politicians or LEOs.  At least get off your ass and act like you give a damn about them and their families son.......

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colin Kapernick benches self for National Anthem - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-30-2016, 01:27 PM