Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(08-31-2016, 11:38 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I for one have been surprised by Bridgewater's play. His pro-day really turned me off and I thought he'd be another over drafted bust. But Zimmer has a way with getting players to play up to their potential and Bridgewater has turned out to be much better than I expected he'd be.

Teddy B.fits the vikes perfect as Zim and co.know how to make it work and if had stayed healthy the vikes would have been in the hunt for another playoff run.Goes to show you why nfl coaches do not like the preseason.I would rather see a couple of extra games added and dump the preseason.It is a waste and players do not like it and neither do the fans.You can make decisions on players as the season goes on or else cut the preseason to 2 games.Dallas needs a qb and so does other teams.If we allow our backup qb to walk we are so so stupid.You cannot find guys like him and getting 1st rounders and change for next year does NOTHING for us in the now.

And remember this,you never know how any college player is going to turn out and mostly it takes a couple years to get them nfl ready.A.J. McCarron is ready now and to me he is by far the BEST backup in the league.So stupid if they trade him.This season is going to hard enough,Our team will need him at some point and remember the Jets have an excellent D and they just kill qbs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - fortyyearfan - 08-31-2016, 12:04 PM