Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin Kapernick benches self for National Anthem
(08-31-2016, 01:25 PM)jj22 Wrote: Whatever. We have a candidate running for President of the U.S who is running off of the notion America isn't great and is within single digits of winning. Those same voters are slamming Kaep. Hypocrites. All he's trying to do is make America Great (again). A theory close to majority of the electorate agrees on. It's a non story.

Krapernick is just trying to get back in the spotlight because he sucks as a QB.....that, or he's way, way misguided.

I mean, wearing a Fidel Castro shirt doesn't scream tolerance, social justice, and freedom to me.  Secondly, if he was actually addressing this issue, like say, investing in the community, and using his platform/notoriety to effect real change.....like getting minority community leaders and police officers together for a cookout and a sit down, then I might buy in.  He's just another "celebrity" who thinks he can tell the rest of us peons how to act.  Put up or shut up Krap.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boomer Esiason tellin' it like it is - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-31-2016, 01:32 PM