Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin Kapernick benches self for National Anthem
(08-31-2016, 01:51 PM)jj22 Wrote: Maybe he does. We don't know. So what he sat and that's not the politically correct thing to do (I hope those same people who are attacking him don't attack political correctness). Does it really bother people? It doesn't bother me and there are plenty of pictures going around of our elected officials of both parties sitting during national anthem. I think it's a non story.

He, and those folks you mention, aren't being very PC.  To me, the flag (especially when presented by a color guard) signifies the guys and gals that laid their lives on the line, guys like by grandfathers, one at Gauadalcanal...one support artillery at Normandy, and folks who are still out there MIA.  Not some bullshit politician, not the damn law, THOSE people.  People with their names on memorials.....to Krap I say:  "get off your damn ass, and respect those souls and their families, especially the ones that gave all."  Then get off your ass, and actually do something for the cause instead of attention grabbing.

JMO.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boomer Esiason tellin' it like it is - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-31-2016, 01:57 PM