Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin Kapernick benches self for National Anthem
(08-31-2016, 01:32 PM)Wyche Wrote: Krapernick is just trying to get back in the spotlight because he sucks as a QB.....that, or he's way, way misguided.

I mean, wearing a Fidel Castro shirt doesn't scream tolerance, social justice, and freedom to me.  Secondly, if he was actually addressing this issue, like say, investing in the community, and using his platform/notoriety to effect real change.....like getting minority community leaders and police officers together for a cookout and a sit down, then I might buy in.  He's just another "celebrity" who thinks he can tell the rest of us peons how to act.  Put up or shut up Krap.

I think he's getting Yoko Ono'd.

Admittedly not 100% on how true any of this is because I read it on the internet, I heard he has a girlfriend who'd a Muslim BLM Activist... and it just coincides with him going Vegan and him suddenly getting involved in this National Anthem business.

Men do some stupid shit for women. Maybe Kap's just one of those guys who adapts all their preferences to the women they are with at the time.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boomer Esiason tellin' it like it is - TheLeonardLeap - 08-31-2016, 03:50 PM