Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(08-31-2016, 01:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: imo only thing that would help us is a starting caliber player  at a position of need like WR or TE     draft picks next year wont help us this year...

On the other hand Having a backup that can help us if needed helps more than future draft picks as well. or players for that matter. as it wont matter who(offensive weapons) we put on the field if the QB cant run the offense well enough.

That's a better reply to "trying to win a ring" than I could have put.  They do have to build for today and tomorrow, so I'm not speaking in absolutes such as AJ the QB is untouchable.  The Browns can say they're trying to win a ring, but they're really trying building up talent (hence the trades for future picks) as nobody would take their money to help be a playoff team.  Cincy is right there, and as ZenoMorph said in the context of this year draft picks won't help.  Its really a moot point debating making a move as I really don't see the trade scenarios others see.  I don't want to come across like "trying to win a ring" means you mortgage the future or pass on an amazing deal just to keep a guy that might play, the amazing deal isn't coming. The Vikes need a QB, but what exactly are they realistically giving up that Cincy won't get close to getting for AJ in less than a year?  We talking about one round difference in terms of a pick?  I'll take continuity in the system as insurance.     
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - phil413 - 08-31-2016, 04:37 PM