Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(08-31-2016, 09:24 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: McCarron didn't have that playoff game won. The defense did. If Burfict wouldn't have taken out Ben then we probably only would have scored 3 points. The rest of the scores we had was because the defense put the offense on Pittsburgh's side of the field. The defense played like the best defense in the league. They even played better than Denver's defense a week later when they didn't have AB
 McCarron on one of the scoring drives gave it to the RBs for most of the yards, and he played horrible in the first 3 quarters and only had one decent drive. I really wish people would rewatch the playoff game so they can cringe at themselves for acting like McCarron did anything well.

Sure, McCarron didn't look like a superstar for most of the game.  But, he came through late in the game, when it counted.  The team had the game won, it was unfortunate that it ended the way that it did.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - SunsetBengal - 08-31-2016, 09:31 PM