Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin Kapernick benches self for National Anthem
(08-31-2016, 05:00 PM)xxlt Wrote: My eyes sort of glazed over at some point reading the thread... saw this bolded phrase... wondered what it refers to?

I have seen many memes slamming Colin K because he is wealthy - i.e. there is one wealthy black man (tokenism, anyone?) ergo there is no oppression.  - Is that what you are talking about Wyche? - Or, maybe the "logic" is there is oppression but no wealthy man is entitled to acknowledge or complain about it, because, you know, you can't have an opinion about ANYTHING that is outside of your current personal experience. And if that is the "logic" then where do these angry chalkie bastards get off having an opinion about Colin - who is a millionaire and black and a pro athlete - and they are none of the three?

Aye carumba!

No.....society as a whole.  Divide and conquer.  Colin ain't got shit for money compared to the people I'm talking about.  We're talking about the boys with enough coin to buy the "government".

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colin Kapernick benches self for National Anthem - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-01-2016, 02:31 AM