Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(09-01-2016, 08:35 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: TBH I didn't know that Manning had that bad of stats. That still doesn't take away the point that Bridgewater is one of the worst starting QBs in the league.

Plus how does that mean Dalton is terrible because of 2014? Dalton has had multiple good years, and Bridgewater has yet to have even a decent year.

Guess you shoulda looked up em up.....because none of the guys I mentioned were significantly better...and some were worse.  The point is...these are guys that have been around the league for years....not a guy who just completed his first full season under center....lest we forget he didn't start all 16 games in '14.  What were Andy's stats year 1?  Around 3000 yards?  He had AJ Green Bridgewater had......Patterson?  He plays in a run heavy offense because a HOFer is back there.  Zimmer and Norv love him.  All indications were his trajectory was still going up.....much like our guy.  You expected everyone to have patience with Andy ....but TB should be a Canton lock in year 1.75?  Come on now......get some perspective.  I have watched him since day 1 at Louisville.....he's beter than you think.  Stats aren't the end all be all. Also....guess who holds the all time NFL record for completion percentage for QBs under 25? Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-01-2016, 10:22 AM