Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(09-01-2016, 10:22 AM)Wyche Wrote: Guess you shoulda looked up em up.....because none of the guys I mentioned were significantly better...and some were worse.  The point is...these are guys that have been around the league for years....not a guy who just completed his first full season under center....lest we forget he didn't start all 16 games in '14.  What were Andy's stats year 1?  Around 3000 yards?  He had AJ Green Bridgewater had......Patterson?  He plays in a run heavy offense because a HOFer is back there.  Zimmer and Norv love him.  All indications were his trajectory was still going up.....much like our guy.  You expected everyone to have patience with Andy ....but TB should be a Canton lock in year 1.75?  Come on now......get some perspective.  I have watched him since day 1 at Louisville.....he's beter than you think.  Stats aren't the end all be all.  Also....guess who holds the all time NFL record for completion percentage for QBs under 25? Wink

Everyone else did have better stats though. Really Manning was the only one that I mentioned that had worse stats than Bridgewater. Bridgewater started all but 3 and a part of one games in '14, so it's not like he missed a big part of the season. Dalton had about 3400 yards and 20 TDs and 13 INTs his first year... That's only 8 TDs away from Bridgewaters career total. Bridgewater had about 3000 yards 14 TDs and 12 INTs his first year. Daltons' second year he had 27 TDs (one away from Bridgewaters career total) and 3670 yards. Bridgewaters second year he had 3250 yards and 14 TDs. It's not like Bridgewater has even shown anywhere close to what Dalton showed his first two years. Dalton was always putting up decent numbers, and Bridgewater hasn't shown anything other than 5 yard passes and handing it off to a RB. Bridgewater has had bad deep balls, and he doesn't have very good pocket awareness.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - Brownshoe - 09-01-2016, 10:47 AM