Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are They Now (Long Lost Members)...
(08-29-2016, 10:45 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, I really miss THEBURG.  Isn't he a member here?  I hope nothing has happened to him.  I haven't seen Pistons since last board....or bludgeon.

THEBURG isn't on the member list, so unless he changed his name, he didn't make it over. He wasn't posting much towards the end on the old boards if I'm remembering correctly. Pistons and Bludgeon made profiles but fell off pretty quickly here.

(08-29-2016, 03:02 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I remember the Broken One.  He was a cool dude, hope everything is still ok for him. 

Can't say I remember much about him, but he was still posting when I joined in Feb of 2011. He wasn't around long after I joined though. Maybe I scared him off?

(08-29-2016, 05:44 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Didn't his name have something to do with Notre Dame? NDFAN or something?

Like Fred said, dude was an alt of Tiger Blood, supposedly.

(08-30-2016, 10:48 PM)TGISunday Wrote: That dude that would always say 'A.C. Green' was a fantastic edition to the old board.

I'm probably alone on this, but I thought that was pretty funny. Mainly cuz people got so worked up over something so silly. Same thing with calling McCarron "macaroni".

(08-30-2016, 11:38 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Hell, I even got banned once for blasting a Steelers fan in the Smack forum FFS.  Can't remember which one but it was a long time poster.  One of their favorite Steeler fans

People were always a little too chummy in there, IMO. It's why I rarely went in Smack. I think people were bonding over opinions in PnR and it carried over to smack a little bit.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where Are They Now (Long Lost Members)... - Shake n Blake - 09-01-2016, 12:30 PM