Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(09-03-2016, 01:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Honestly, I didn't think Minny would even consider throwing a 2nd (or more) at McCarron because I didn't think they'd sell their future for what amounted to a 1 year rental. Either they're desperate to save this season or TB's injury is worse than thought. Possibly both.

Well in fairness, Bradford has never had a team this good. This is automatically the best defense, RB and even receivers he's ever had.

Definitely both. I knew as soon as I saw "fully torn ACL, dislocated knee, and other structural damage" that 2017 would be in doubt. You could theoretically come back in a year from the dislocation and fully torn ACL... but that other structural damage is what makes me wonder/worry about his future.

Plus maybe they realize if Bradford does well for them in 2016, and Bridgewater IS ready for the start of 2017, then they can probably turn Bradford into a 2nd round pick or something.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - TheLeonardLeap - 09-03-2016, 01:46 PM