Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(09-03-2016, 02:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This is why I think it was a great move. It's not like they're stuck with Bradford. They get to rent him for at least a year and possibly recoup some of what they lost in the draft later on. If I were a Vikes fan, I'd be thrilled with this trade. Plus they were already in good shape for next year's draft. I believe they have an extra 2nd and 4th.

Right, and people forget this isn't high school ball.....The Pros.....Fans pay big money for these seats.....TV pays big money for the games....You do not call it a season before the season....You can't do that to the paying fans or the paying TV......Way too much money involved to call it a season before the season and start planning on next year. ....So this was a needed move by The Vikings. .....Not that they call it a season before the season in high school, but just more MONEY involved in the NFL......My word, you have 200 dollar seats and there really are no cheap seats. The luxury boxes are very expensive. You better go out and get a quarterback, and they did.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - kevin - 09-03-2016, 02:43 PM