Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wisconsin Is Systematically Failing to Provide the Photo IDs Required to Vote in Nov
(10-02-2016, 12:54 AM)treee Wrote: You did no refute my point just because you need an ID to do other things in life. Requiring an ID, unless made available without charge and conveniently, bars individuals from participating in the voting process. The individuals that are most affected by this are poor. Minorities are more likely to be poor. Therefor there is a correlation between voter ID requirements of most states and preventing minorities from voting.

Also, I find your condescension quite hilarious. 

It's the exact same thing with what I said.  You're ignoring it because it destroys your argument. 

Needing an ID to cash a check, or even buy liquor, is a bigger and more immediate impact on the lives of the poor.  But no one talks about it because the Democrat pollsters think making an ID about race rather than poverty equates to more votes.

Call it for what it is - Repub pandering that there is mass voter fraud, and Dem pandering that it's to disenfranchise blacks.  None of that is neither here nor there - you should have an ID.

Funny thing is, there are at least as many poor white people as poor black people. Just a numbers game. So if this is racist, then the question would have to be why do poor white people have ID's and poor black people don't?
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wisconsin Is Systematically Failing to Provide the Photo IDs Required to Vote in Nov - JustWinBaby - 10-02-2016, 05:05 AM