Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wisconsin Is Systematically Failing to Provide the Photo IDs Required to Vote in Nov
(10-02-2016, 05:05 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: It's the exact same thing with what I said.  You're ignoring it because it destroys your argument. 

What do you mean by this?

Quote:Needing an ID to cash a check, or even buy liquor, is a bigger and more immediate impact on the lives of the poor.  But no one talks about it because the Democrat pollsters think making an ID about race rather than poverty equates to more votes.

It is not difficult to live without an ID. I've met people who have and they were normal just like you or I, they just didn't have an ID.

Quote:Call it for what it is - Repub pandering that there is mass voter fraud, and Dem pandering that it's to disenfranchise blacks.  None of that is neither here nor there - you should have an ID.

You don't think it is odd that the amount of voter fraud up to this point is statistically negligible yet there are multiple states practically foaming at the mouth to get these laws through?

Quote:Funny thing is, there are at least as many poor white people as poor black people.  Just a numbers game.  So if this is racist, then the question would have to be why do poor white people have ID's and poor black people don't?

I guess it depends on what you define as poor. This census link shows that approximately 25 percent of African Americans are at or below the poverty line and just over 10 percent of whites are. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wisconsin Is Systematically Failing to Provide the Photo IDs Required to Vote in Nov - treee - 10-02-2016, 06:59 AM