Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wisconsin Is Systematically Failing to Provide the Photo IDs Required to Vote in Nov
(10-05-2016, 09:21 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: 1) Then your reading comprehension must not be very good, seeing as I acknowledged in the first line that we already do.

2) No. The government does not charge you for exercising your 2A rights. Civil liberties are protections from the government, not from other citizens.

3) They can, but they are still issued by the government, yes? Government issued IDs remain property of the state even once they are issued. A privately issued ID would not be an official form of identification.

4) It's perfectly consistent if you understand the concept of civil liberties.

1. Oh, I didn't realize you were serious when you compared a civilian's right to bear arms to the Military. My apologies, please understand it was not a reading comprehension issue on my part.  

2. And the government does not charge you for voting, you just need to obtain the required equipment to exercise the right.. Have zero idea the relevance of the second part

3. But both are paid for by private citizens. Seems you're focusing on the dealer and not the source

4. If you say so

So you do not want to use your tax dollars to help private citizens exercise their right to bear arms, but you are OK with using them for exercising their tight to vote. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wisconsin Is Systematically Failing to Provide the Photo IDs Required to Vote in Nov - bfine32 - 10-05-2016, 09:43 PM