Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wisconsin Is Systematically Failing to Provide the Photo IDs Required to Vote in Nov
(10-05-2016, 10:05 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: 1. Well, that is the only liberty the 2A was interpreted to guarantee for over 200 years. Benn less than a decade since private ownership was added by the courts.

2. If you have to purchase an ID from the government in order to vote, then yes, they are charging you to vote.

3. Doesn't matter who is paying it, matters who is charging it.

4. Glad you're getting it.

As to your last comment, no, that is not an accurate representation of my position.

Welp, it seems we (the courts) agree that the right to bear arms is an individual right and not one that requires enlistment in a Militia. To be honest; I'm not sure if we agree on this or not, seems you are hedging.

As to the rest merely semantics. I'm sure the private company charges for their service and just like my Drivers License, the required ID can be used for other functions. But I have conceded let's require other people to pay for the ID.

I got it quite a while back.

Let's just agree that I fail to grasp your accurate representation of your position.

WTS, the discussion with you, Pat, and even Fred has been thought-provoking and relatively free of condescension (although the reading comprehension thing pushed the envelope). I will stay this for a thread more directed to the subject matter. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wisconsin Is Systematically Failing to Provide the Photo IDs Required to Vote in Nov - bfine32 - 10-05-2016, 10:15 PM