Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line.....
(11-15-2016, 01:01 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Still no fan of all the silly gimmick stuff that Hue started and believe it impedes young OL's progress by having to work hard at learning these shifts.

I'm still kind of split on this....it was great to see something slightly different with the Eifert play - I was getting sick of seeing the wacky formation just turn into a sideways quick pass to Green or Boyd who then get stuffed for no gain.  So kudos to Zamp for that as that was great.

Where I am struggling a bit with Zamp is i still feel he may opt out of power running plays and indeed get away from the run to early whatever the run called is.  Its even more questionable in my eyes in the game yesterday as we were never far behind and having to go all out on the pass...

On that 'will zamp be innovative post bye week' thread I think i said the same thing.  If the O Line is struggling with assignments, and general pass protection then why try and be too cute.  Can we not try a bit of Hewitt at FB going behind our pulling guards
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line..... - sonofstat - 11-15-2016, 01:15 PM