Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line.....
(11-15-2016, 01:17 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: The line is terrible, no other way to describe them.  Anyone notice how many snaps that Andy was catching at his ankles last night?  I made a point to watch Ogbuehi last night, which is something I normally would not do.  The guy just gets pushed around like he does not have the strength to be an NFL lineman (this is when people are not running right past him).  Time and again the entire line was getting pushed back into Andy's face, whether they were blitzing or not.  The really sad part is that the Giants do not have a great pass rush... they had 11 total sacks coming into the game.

Whitworth turns 35 in a few weeks.  I cannot believe he has much football left in him.  Good chance that Zeitler is gone after this season.  Bodine is Bodine.  Cedric is terrible and evidently Fisher is worse because he can't overtake him.  The question is, how many years does it take to rebuild this line?

Not to mention, he couldn't get low and keep JPP's hands down on those batted passes.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line..... - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-15-2016, 02:03 PM