Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line.....
(11-15-2016, 02:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Those lines? Year before last Hill ran all over the league as a rookie. Last year Dalton had all kinds of time and we won the Division. This year the line can't block a nun. It's the same guys with the exception of Smith. I really think someone went in an pulled a "Longest Yard" on them and replaced their supplements with estrogen....

Year before last, we were running quite a bit of unbalanced sets and more Hewitt because we were running more due to injuries at WR and TE.  Last year, Dalton was slinging the ball very quickly with faster developing plays and no one in his face instantly from two places....only one (center).  Look at the rush rankings for this team since Corey Dillon left.....it's not that pretty, save for a year here and there.  Palmer was getting killed due to his lack of mobility and the Air Coryell system after the lines I was actually referring to began to fall apart.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line..... - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-15-2016, 02:25 PM