Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line.....
(11-15-2016, 06:43 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: They ran Hill 4 times in the first half. Three of which came on the second series, where he gained 9 yards. Got 11, picked up the first, then stuffed for -2.

They ran Gio three more times in that half.

They ran 7 times compared to throwing the ball 18 times. 19 if you want to include Dalton's scramble.

When the Bengals got the ball at the Giants 7 yard line, they didn't even run it once.

The other time they got in the 10 yard line? Ran it twice for a TD.

You CANNOT abandon the run.

We are ranked 10th in the league with running the ball. Were ranked 7th before this week. Not sure why people act like we can't run the ball. We rank 12th in YPC and 8th in TDs.

People act like the Bengals can't run the ball, because outside of that one Browns game skewing everything, they really haven't been able to.

I know it gets a bit dicey when you start pulling out things to prove a point, but I think we can all agree that the Browns are the Browns.

Hill & Gio vs Browns: 26 carries, 248 yards (9.54 YPC), 2 TD
Hill & Gio vs 8 Others: 177 carries, 629 yards (3.55 YPC), 6 TD

So the overall statistics were heavily skewed by the Browns game and made the team look like a good rushing team overall, even though anyone who watched the other 8 games this year could tell you that's not the case.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line..... - TheLeonardLeap - 11-15-2016, 07:16 PM