Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line.....
(11-15-2016, 10:23 PM)jason Wrote: You know, Rich Eisen actually said it may be time to get AJ McCarran in the games today on his radio show. His sidekick or whoever was like "Really?". Eisen went on to point out that they ALMOST won in the playoffs last year, and that McCarran played great when called upon. Rich Eisen went to Michigan, and not Bama so I don't know what the **** he's smoking on.

That's just typical sports talk show guy not doing any homework and "parroting" what he has heard elsewhere.  They are supposed to live this shit and instead they look like complete idiots with poo on their faces.  

Here is what you parrot if you are a sports talk individual about the Bengals:

They are all criminals
They can't win in prime time.
They haven't won a playoff game in over 25 years
Marvin Lewis is 0-7 in the playoffs.

They could be 9-0 or 0-9 and the narrative would be the same.  Yet, the Raiders are now everybody's darling because they are 7-2.  How long has it been since they won a playoff game?  How undisciplined is that team?  No one cares.  The NFL is loving that the Raiders and Cowboys are good again.   No tired narratives there.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line..... - SHRacerX - 11-16-2016, 09:39 AM