Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What happened with Green and the Bengals in Houston
(12-24-2016, 05:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Then perhaps you should talk to the people in the Bengals organization who Holtzman said were upset with "how the AJ Green situation was handled". Maybe if you explain it to them, they will see the silliness of their statements.

As far the the injury itself, the very same 'risks' were there last week when they made the decision to allow him to practice. Everyone said at that time that he wasn't healed, including AJ. My point is that he never should have been allowed to practice in the first place. They ended up making the right call IMO, but took a risky path to get there...by even allowing him to practice and risk further injury.

Meh, I'm sure folks within the organization can get emotional too. If the player is healthy enough to practice, you let him practice.

If folks want to be mad; they're going to be mad. I'm sure if AJ said he was good to practice all week and the team held him out, the folks mad about him practicing would have been happy with that call. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened with Green and the Bengals in Houston - bfine32 - 12-24-2016, 05:13 PM