Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI & Homeland Sec. Issue Report on Russian Hacking
(12-31-2016, 07:54 PM)samhain Wrote: What's going to be very interesting is seeing how the Bush admin leftovers on the Trump team advise him to deal with this situation.  I've seen and read articles claiming that Cheney is advising the the Trump people extensively.  Bolton is a national security advisor, and a serious hawk.  

Sooner or later, there will be a reckoning between Trump's alleged passivity/affinity for the Kremlin and his team's history as literal cold warriors.  I somehow doubt that his advisors with any degree of experience in geopolitics regard Putin as anything other than a threat to our national security.

I think there's about a 95% chance that Trump finds himself on the business end of Russia's games before his term is up.  Gonna be real interesting.

A very interesting insight.  Right wing commentators like Rush and Hannity have found it easy to follow Trump in suddenly finding the CIA incredible. I am really curious as to how neocons like Bolton and Gorka will handle this. Seems like now that ISIS is the new COMMUNISM some of the Russophobes are finding it easy to shift away from Russia.

I don't think Trump will finish his term, but I agree that he will be having problems with Putin before he is out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI & Homeland Sec. Issue Report on Russian Hacking - Dill - 01-01-2017, 02:22 AM