Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Truth about Oil Shales......
(01-01-2017, 02:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Spare me the "I'm an expert.  You wouldn't understand." bullshit.

You oil industry geologist who claim you are experts are the same ones who just caused a 900% increase in earthquakes in Oklahoma.  And you are the same experts who tried to deny that there was any connection to the earthquakes and frac'ing for a long time. If you are so smart and fully understand the consequences of frac'ing then why did that happen?  Why did you dent the connection?  And why should we believe anything else you say about how safe frac'ing is?

The fact that nothing terrible has happened YET, proves nothing.  Is it safe to smoke all the way up to the point where you develop heart or lung disease?

Says the man who's internet search clearly came up with nothing that could contradict me.  Your anger makes my day Fred.  Happy New Year and God Bless you.

Now if anyone has any question about Oil Shales, which was the topic of this thread and which Fred tried to derail and talk about frac'ing, I'd be happy to share my knowledge.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Some Truth about Oil Shales...... - Stewy - 12-29-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: Some Truth about Oil Shales...... - Stewy - 01-01-2017, 05:41 PM