Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet
(01-18-2017, 03:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm saying the economy has been growing (albeit slowly) for most of Obama's time in office.

And the right ran on "America is awful".

Now those exact same numbers and growth are being co-opted by the PE to say that he along made it happen.

I am fully aware that the POTUS has a limited ability to control the economy.  He gets too much credit when things go well and too much blame when things go bad.

However it's a good example of Trump's inability to recognize it.

Well after he has a meeting with them, and they announce jobs (whether they were going to or not), I'd say he should get partial credit for that.

Make up your mind, I thought you all said that "Make America Great Again" means make America White again. No where did the Right ever say that "America is Awful", that's just your spin. To me it means bringing back jobs and boosting the Economy.

Obama had 8 years to get the Economy moving, and the best Obama could do was go on record for being the first POTUS to not have a single year of economic growth better than 3.0%. His Annual Average will finish @ 1.55%, where as Reagan had 8 years with an Annual Average of 3.5%. Both inherited an economic recession early in their terms.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet - Mike M (the other one) - 01-18-2017, 04:31 PM