Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A.J McCarron...can he be a franchise qb?
(01-19-2017, 12:23 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I doubt it when people went after RGIII before even asking the Bengals what they could get for him. People would much rather go after Cutler, Romo, Tyrod Taylor, Josh McCown, Bryan Hoyer, and Jimmy G before McCarron (maybe even a few others). Plus that's not including a QB or two that they could roll the dice on for a long rookie contract in the draft, because next year is McCarrons last year on a rookie deal.

yeah but that was bc the Bengals had already come out saying there was no way they were trading him multiple times. I could see Jimmy g. That's it. Hoyer has proven he can't be a starter, nobody's taking on romos contract he's never healthy anyways, Taylor just isn't a good qb  but possibly could see him as well. As far as Cutler hes a pick machine and doesn't seem to care that will turn a lot of teams off.i would say top 4 would be Jimmy g then a tie between mccarron/backup from tb, then Taylor. I see buffalo/49ers as top 2 destinations if Browns don't take him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A.J McCarron...can he be a franchise qb? - Jpoore - 01-19-2017, 12:38 PM